Spoilt Breakfast

Welcome to the Sunbury Centre at www.london-irish.co.uk for news and information on London Irish RFC ...

Moderators: Brian W, dom_pedro, PaulHP

Spoilt Breakfast

by Tony Byrne on Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:28 am

Saturday completely ruined, there I was enjoying my boiled egg, with fresh soldiers( which the butler had just placed on the table ) and catching up on the news in The Daily Mail and on turning over the page , was confronted by a mug shot of Gabriel, complete with a nearly half page report on his antics, completely ruined the day, I had to go and lie down.
Tony Byrne

Re: Spoilt Breakfast

by PGT on Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:23 pm

Good grief what is the world coming too; surely Tony you've instructed your butler to remove anything unpleasant from your paper before it is carefully ironed and placed on your breakfast tray. I can assure you that my copy of the Daily Telegraph contained no innuendo or salacious comment about Dr. Scally by the time I received it!
PGT

by Tony Byrne on Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:31 am

Can't get the staff these days.
Tony Byrne

by gabriel on Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:20 pm

At least they had the courtesy (though I doubt that word should be associated in any way with the Daily Mail) to use a photograph from more than a decade ago, when i looked remarkably youthful. I blame much of the subsequent deterioration on several brushes with relegation at this time of the season!

I'm disappointed that it isn't The Irish Times you guys are reading on a Saturday. Still, I'm told being the subject of an attack by the DM is a badge of honour!
gabriel

Return to General Rugby Messageboard